Director Certification Program 2
The Director Certification Program (“DCP” or “Program”) is developed by the Vietnam Institute of Directors (“VIOD”) with technical support from the International Finance Corporation (“IFC”). DCP, a core component of VIOD’s Governance Excellent Program (GEP), is designed to serve the growing need for training on knowledge and skills needed for board of directors. It will help participants develop their skills as a director and further their director career, strengthen understanding of the principals and practices of good corporate governance. This dynamic and well recognized program will equip participants with thorough knowledge of the responsibilities of directors and board members. Upon successful completion of the DCP assessments, program participants will receive the DCP award issued by VIOD.
Program will be delivered bilingually in both English and Vietnamese. Please view detailed program here
- Equip with the knowledge and skills needed for board of directors to improve your effectiveness
- Broaden view of directorship and provide direction to help improve personal performance and consequently the organization performance.
- Get connections with fellow directors, share experiences with peers and distinctive facilitators from various industries.
- Gain access to an unrivalled peer network and become part of our prestigious community of alumni.
- Gain 30 CPD hours under the VIOD’s Accreditation Program for Directors.
Better corporate governance helps companies:
- to attract more capital
- to strengthen decision-making
- to improve risk management and control
- to prepare for potential public listing, and
- to maximize long-term sustainability.
- New/ Aspiring directors
- Senior executives
The Program, comprising three-full-days’ intensive face-to-face facilitated sessions, will provide participants with lectures, case studies, and exercises to develop directors’ boardroom skills. The Program will be highly interactive and encourage participants to share and discuss their own experiences.
Each module draws upon a variety of facilitators with in-depth knowledge of the subject and rich experience of board environments.
The Director Certification Program is comprised of nine modules covering the basic understanding of corporate governance best practices and regulatory framework required for a director in Vietnam. The modules will be aided with slides, hand-outs, case studies, quiz, video and break-out sessions for the most effective interactions among the facilitators and participants.
VND24,000,000/3-day program (excl. 10%VAT)
- 30% discount for platinum members of CMP
- 20% discount for gold members of CMP
- 10% Early Bird discount for registration and payment made by 22.04.2019
Please contact VIOD for other discount schemes
For further information or to enroll please contact Ms. Ha My:
Hotline: +84 (0)93 624 9697