The Annual Forum 2018 will bring the audience to the most trendy and relevant topic for any companies nowadays: “Governing for Sustainability”.
This is the second forum organized by the Vietnam Corporate Governance Initiative (VCGI) and this year event is being co-organized with the newly established Vietnam Institute of Directors (VIOD). The event is held in partnership with the State Securities Commission of Vietnam, the Hochiminh Stock Exchange, the Hanoi Stock Exchange, and is supported by IFC, SECO and the Government of Japan.
- Annual Forum 2018 and key topics were formed around knowing the key challenges in the space of sustainability governance in Vietnam.
- Annual Forum 2018 explores how companies can pursue long-term sustainability in fast-growing economy of Vietnam.
- Launch of the 2018 Vietnam Corporate Governance Country Report and VIOD’s key programs for directors.
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- This once a year event provides unparalleled opportunities for board members to understand leading practices and future trends in governing sustainability.
- Board members will receive and exchange information and understand the investors’ perspectives toward their roles in achieving sustainable growth for companies.
- Networking and sharing of experience
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chairmen and members of Boards of Directors
- Chief Executive Officers and other senior executive management
FREE Registration by Wednesday 5/12/2018
Hotline: +84 (0) 93 624 9697