Chương trình này chỉ được thực hiện với ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh.
The Director Induction Program (“DIP” or “Program”) is a short course to introduce to directors about fundamental concepts of good corporate governance. The program helps new and aspiring directors to understand the expectations and key aspects of the boardroom to be well prepared for their jobs.
DIP is developed by the Vietnam Institute of Directors (“VIOD”) with main technical support from the International Finance Corporation (“IFC”), in partnership with SECO and the Government of Japan.
Program will be delivered in English. Click HERE for more details.
Directors of companies aspiring to apply good corporate governance and other interested individuals, especially directors of companies preparing for IPOs.
- Understand fundamental aspects of good corporate governance
- Prepare for your companies and their boards to improve efficiency and attract capital
- Increase your director network with peers and VIOD’s corporate governance experts
- Gain 8 CPD hours under VIOD’s Accreditation Programs (which are Governance Excellent Programs or GEPs) for directors.
The Program will be conducted in English only and virtually in two half-days via VIOD’s Zoom class. The Program consists of 4 modules to cover fundamental aspects of corporate governance, board room practices and regulatory overview.
To be eligible for the DCP certificate, every participant needs to meet the following 2 requirements:
- Participants need to attend 100% of the course time; and
- Only fifteen minutes of late arrival or leaving before time of each day is allowed.
The DIP Certificate of Completion, endorsed by VIOD will be awarded only after the attendance requirements are fulfilled.
To be updated
- 30% for CMP Platinum members
- 20% for CMP Gold members
- 10% for Early Bird registration and payment by 11/6/2021
- 5% for HOSE and HNX listed companies
Please contact VIOD for other discount schemes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Due to limited seat, registration is only confirmed in written form via email upon successful payment. If you have not received a written confirmation acknowledgement prior to the commencement of the program, it is the participant’s responsibility to contact us to confirm.
2. All payments must be made by 22/6/2021.
3. Official invoice will be sent to you within 7 working days after the end of the training course.
4. No refund is applied upon no shows or cancellation after successful payment.
5. The conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
When individuals or organizations have successfully registered, confirmed and have paid for their participation in VIOD’s fee-based programs and / or events (hereinafter referred to as “Registrant”) but could not attend the program for some reasons, the following terms will apply:
- The Registrant can transfer their registration to another participant no later than 3 working days before the commencement of the registered program/event, provided that the new Registrant is accepted by VIOD.
- If the Registrant notices VIOD via email or phone at least five working days in advance about the cancellation of their registration, they have the right to choose one of the following options:
- VIOD shall refund 50% of the paid amount; or
- VIOD shall reserve their right to register for future programs.
- If the Registrant notices the cancellation of the registered program / event less than 5 working days, VIOD will not refund nor reserve the right to register for future programs.
In the new normal situation, VIOD and our venue host will ensure full compliance with government regulations to respond to Covid-19. We will take all necessary measures to protect the health of the participants and our facilitators. We will provide detailed guidance once receiving your confirmation.
For further information or to enroll please contact
Hotline: +84 (0)93 624 9697